Pogovor o MediaWiki:Licenses
Using only UploadWizard for uploads[uredi]
Hello! Sorry for writing in English. It was noted that on this wiki upload is not fully functional for users, who will experience a very difficult and/or illegal uploading. In fact, the licenses/copyright tags dropdown is empty, making it hard or impossible to comply with copyright requirements during upload itself.
- local "Naloži datoteko" restricted to the "Administratorji" group (for emergency uploads) and
- the sidebar point to commons:Special:UploadWizard,
so that you can avoid local maintenance and all users can have a functioning, easy upload interface in their own language. All registered users can upload on Commons and existing files will not be affected.
All this will get done around 2014-07-03.
- If you disagree with the proposal, just remove your wiki from the list. Remember also to create MediaWiki:Licenses locally with any content (see a simple example), or uploads will be soon disabled anyway by MediaWiki itself (starting in version 1.24wmf11).
- To make the UploadWizard even better, please tell your experience and ideas on commons:Commons:Upload Wizard feedback.
Nemo 13:09, 19. junij 2014 (UTC)
- Hladnikm, Janezdrilc, MZaplotnik, Mhladnik, Romanm, Smihael, Wailer, all ok then? --Nemo bis (pogovor) 12:39, 2. julij 2014 (UTC)
- Hi, it is OK with me. Uploading was hidden from the menu anyway to encourage uploading to Commons. Since this is rather harmless technical improvement and no-one else expressed their disagreement I think it is ok to install it on sl.wikisource too. I'm hardly pressed for time, so I would be glad if one of the stewards could take any further steps possibly needed. --Smihael (pogovor) 14:36, 8. julij 2014 (UTC)